Member Survey Results
On November 26, 2020, the PGIA opened an online survey for our membership to offer the opportunity for members to provide their input on several topics.
One question asked members to rank various potential meeting topics on a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being the least important and 5 being the most important.
Here are the responses we received, ranked in order of importance to our members.
1. Print markets projected to grow into 2021 and beyond.
2. Website security – what hackers want and how to protect yourself.
3. Strategic Planning – What it is? Why you need it? How to get started.
4. Managing your business through the COVID-19 pandemic.
5. Want to retire? How to develop an appropriate exit strategy.
6. Online bid sites – How to utilize the following bid systems.
7. Printing United Alliance (PIA & SGIA) services & benefits review.
8. Promotional products – is this a good fit for local printers?
Based on the responses, the PGIA is actively planning several upcoming online ZOOM meetings based on the top responses. Please stay tuned.
For PGIA membership information, please visit https://www.pgia.ca/membership/