Printing and Graphics Industries Association of Alberta
The Printing and Graphics Association of Alberta (PGIA) is a not for profit trade association, dedicated to promoting the interests of the printing and graphics related industries in Alberta. The association is governed by an elected Board of Directors, representing some of the most advanced businesses within the printing and graphics industries.
PGIA is a member of the Printing Industries of America (PIA) which promotes the interests of the graphics arts industry on an International level.
The PGIA is committed to the advancement of a healthy, effective and ethical graphic arts industry in the Province of Alberta. We do this by providing industry leadership and resources and a forum for member companies to communicate, share and grow. Building relationships is key to the health of our industry and the PGIA works diligently to ensure all members have a voice and work together to strengthen the industry.
Members of the PGIA are responsible companies that conscientiously manufacture their products to meet or exceed their clients’ expectations.
Together, the members:
- work to increase the influence of the graphic arts industry to the business community;
- develop and sponsor programs of specific interest to its members;
- promote awareness of change in the technological and economic environment we live in;
- provide an active forum for networking, the exchange of business ideas and for socializing with our industry peers;
- promote special informational or education programs available for the graphic arts industry.